The new AquiTron AT-SRG air conditioning and heat pump refrigerant leak detection system was successfully launched at London Build 2023. This is the next generation in sensor technology for a better and safer environment.
AquiTron has developed an innovative solution to detect refrigerant leaks that offer complete assurance and protection for end users, building occupiers and the environment.
Why the new, revolutionary AquiTron AT-SRG sensor makes perfect sense:
- 15+ year sensor lifetime means low lifetime cost
- Compact UK single gang electrical socket size for an aesthetically-pleasing, non-intrusive appearance
- Simple installation, set-up and commissioning as no calibration required
- Easy system testing with a plug-in alarm emulation module (no gas required)
- Immune to poisoning – the sensor is not affected by hairspray, deodorants or other non-target gases
- Multiple alarm outputs, audible and visual, centralised and BMS monitoring
- Automatic temperature and humidity compensation
- Mains and low voltage power options
- Easy sensor replacement (plug & play) with interchangeable sensor heads for different
Tired of replacing old semi-conductor sensors every 2-4 years? The AquiTron AT-SRG will give you a minimum of 15 years’ trouble-free operation.
- No false alarms
- No poisoning of the sensor
- No cross-sensitivity with other gases
- Lower cost of ownership
More product information on our website will follow soon. In the meantime, please contact us on 01403 216100 to find out more about this revolutionary new product.