- Fast response to small amount of fuel
- Does not detect water
- Resets for multiple uses
- Detects fuel floating on water, spreading on a flat surface or collecting in a sump.
- SIL-2 approved leak detection Rated & ATEX leak detection system compliant
- Detection Method; Raychem Conductive-Polymer Technology
- Operating Temperature; −40 to 85 °C
Liquid Sensing Devices
TT-FFS and TT-FFS-WR fast fuel sensor is a range of fast acting probes (100 mm and 250 mm) designed to detect hydrocarbon fuel floating on water, spreading on a flat surface or collecting in a sump. The probe ignores water, but detects a thin film of fuel floating on the surface.
The improved water resistant version released during late 2019 has the ability to be immersed in water, this TraceTek sensor protects pipelines, ports, tanks, airports, pumps and valves.